Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] LaTex to MathML

Hello Mathieu,

In the context of Scilab, Calixte (c/c of this email) developed a
reusable component called JLatexMath [1].
While it is now mainly used by Scilab, it is not specific to it.
Also, Calixte just developed a FOP plugin for JLatexMath which allows
you to directly write LaTeX code into your docbook document.
(it is just available in the git source tree for now).

Regards,
Sylvestre
[1] http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/jlatexmath/