Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Generating PDF from docbook on Linux (OSS)

Hi Daniel,

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Daniel Leidert
<daniel.leidert.spam@gmx.net> wrote:
> Well, this also doesn't work on Sid, where it dies with "network
> down"-like messages. However, the issue might simply be, that by using
> the docbook-xsl stylesheet directly with fop it misses to set
> fop1.extensions. One could write a minimal stylesheet, that imports
> docbook.xsl and sets fop1.extensions. But I don't know, if this will
> help you. Looks like the issue is somehow caused by libjeuclid-fop-java.

Could you do me a favor ? Please run the following command line on
your debian box.:

$ jeuclid-cli example1.mml example1.png  -backgroundColor white

You may need:
$ sudo apt-get install jeuclid-cli

Please send me the generated pdf file (offlist).

Thanks,
--
Mathieu
<?xml version="1.0"?>