Subject: Xref is only supported to listitems in an orderedlist:

hi,

  I am trying to track down an error reported during the xsltproc
transformation:

Xref is only supported to listitems in an orderedlist:

What I do not understand is that xmllint does not report any issue. Is
there a way for me to print out the line number where this error occur
in my input XML document.
Steps:

 xsltproc --stringparam keep.relative.image.uris 1 --xinclude
/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/docbook-xsl/html/chunkfast.xsl
input.xml

Validation step does not return any error:
xmllint --xinclude --postvalid --noout --nonet input.xml

Thanks !
--
Mathieu