Subject: Missing toc levels in Javahelp

Hello,

I tried to generate some javahelp from the file
docsrc/reference.xml.included from the DocBook XSL packages for usage
with the dbdoclet gui.

I run into a problem, because the generated navigation tree always ended
at the part level. It never showed the reference level or anything
deeper nested.

The structure of the file is:

set
  book
    part
      reference
        refentry

The problem seems to be the following template from javahelp.xsl

If it matches a part element, it doesn't look for reference child nodes,
but only for direct refentry tags. If I add the reference element to the
apply-templates call, everything seems to function correctly.

<xsl:template match="part|reference|preface|chapter|appendix|article"
              mode="jhtoc">
  <xsl:variable name="id">
    <xsl:call-template name="object.id"/>
  </xsl:variable>
  <xsl:variable name="title">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="title.markup"/>
  </xsl:variable>

  <tocitem target="{$id}">
    <xsl:attribute name="text">
      <xsl:value-of select="normalize-space($title)"/>
    </xsl:attribute>
    <xsl:apply-templates
      select="article|preface|chapter|appendix| ---->reference<---- |
refentry|section|sect1|glossary|bibliography"
      mode="jhtoc"/>
  </tocitem>
</xsl:template>

Regards