Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Is it a bug ?

That line is generated by the XSL-FO processor from a fo:static-content that the
stylesheet generates.  If it works for some footnotes, that means it is getting into
the page-sequence, but is not being rendered properly by the XSL-FO processor in this
case.  What is the XSL-FO processor that you are using?

From: "Jacques Foucry" <jacques@foucry.net>
To: "docbook-apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 8:26 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Is it a bug ?

Hello list,

I think I found a strange behavior and may be it's a bug. In my current file I have
several <footnote>. Each of them are, in my PDF output, preceded by a small line
marking the beginning of the footnotes in the page.

But in one of my page, the last element is a <note>... and in this case the <footnote>
is not preceding by the small line.

I join two screen shot, one with the <note> enabled and the other with <note>
commented in the XML source.

I use Docbook 5.0 with docbook-xsl-ns-175.2 stylesheet version. I don't custom
footnote or note template, juste change the admonition graphics on it.

Sorry the text is in french.

Jacques

With the <note>