Subject: Adding content to div class="article"

Hi,

I use Docbbok to create online help. Each HTML page corresponds to a single article. My customization layer uses templates like user.footer.navigation or user.header.navigation. However, that's not enough to properly lay out the contents of a page. My custom XSL transforms must add some div elements inside the div class="article" element. How can I do that?

Thanks,
Robert