Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Adding content to div class="article"

That will require customization of the template with match="article" in html/component.xsl.  Copy that template to a customization layer and change the line:

    <xsl:apply-templates/>
to whatever you need to process the content of the article.  Any titlepage and toc stuff is handled in that template, so you may want to modify those parts as well.

From: robert
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 4:26 AM

Hi,

I use Docbbok to create online help. Each HTML page corresponds to a single article. My customization layer uses templates like user.footer.navigation or user.header.navigation. However, that's not enough to properly lay out the contents of a page. My custom XSL transforms must add some div elements inside the div class="article" element. How can I do that?

Thanks,
Robert