Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Changing the color of the "Table of Contents" label using FO stylesheets

Although some titles have their own attribute-sets for setting properties. the rest are handled by the titlepage spec file.  That mechanism is described here in my book:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TitlePagePrint.html#PrintTitlepageSpecfile

And the specifics of customizing the Table of Contents title is here:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PrintToc.html#TocTitle

Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 6:59 AM

Hello all,

I'm relatively new to using DocBook and I am struggling to
customize my PDF output using the FO docbook templates and FOP.

I've had no trouble changing the color of various section titles the way I
would like but I've been unable to change the color of the text "Table of
Contents" in my auto-generated article table of contents from black to
rgb(26, 61, 114).

Any assistance in accomplishing this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jeremy Spykerman