Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] customizing the class attribute for sections and olinks

Hi Robert,
Your template works for me.  What version of the stylesheets are you using? Can you provide more details about what else your customization is doing and how you are processing your files?

From: robert
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 2:02 AM

Hi All,

I would like to apply custom values of the class attribute to the selected section and olink elements. I've tried with the role attribute, but it does not work. I've also tried to add the following template to my customization layer (both for section and olink):

<xsl:template match="section[@role = 'quickref']" mode="class.value">
  <xsl:value-of select="@role"/>
</xsl:template

Again, no success.