Subject: RE: [docbook] Wiki problems Google Summer of Code

David,

Thanks for the information. I just got the notification and am getting
the organizational profile set up. I'll keep the list informed.

I do plan to continue to cross-post to DocBook and DocBook Apps, which I
know is unusual, but I want to get the word out as widely as possible.

Best Regards,
Dick
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators