Subject: cals table to xhtml1_1 border issue

hello

I have been processing cals tables to xhtml table using the docbook
xsl and it has been working great in most cases, but I ran into an
unusual sitch.

I have the table.borders.with.css parameter set to 1 to support
@rowsep at row/entry level (any other options to make this happen?).

The problem I'm having is that if the my table has a colspec with an
@align value specified, the resulting style attribute loses the border
information and contains only the alignment setting.

For example, in the below table if I add align="center" to the
<colspec> elements, the border information is lost. Do you also
experience this same behavior or is something I've overlooked or am
doing wrong? Any options for a work-around are also welcome.

Thanks in advance for any help!
rgds
bob

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<tgroup cols="2">

<colspec colname="col1" colnum="1" colwidth="50%"/>
<colspec colname="col2" colnum="2" colwidth="50%"/>

<tbody>
<row>
<entry colname="col1">1.1</entry>
<entry colname="col2">1.2</entry>