Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] para-section-para

Title: Message
For me, if content were allowed after a section, it's hard to imagine how you would render it in a way that made it clear which section it belongs to. What you have may be a <sidebar>. Worst case you could use <bridgehead>s to match the "structure" of the legacy content.

David

From: Dick Hamilton [mailto:rlhamilton@frii.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 1:13 PM
To: 'PC Thoms'; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

According to the schema, you can have a para before the first section, but once you start using sections, you cannot have a para outside of some other structure (section, etc.).

I believe that is intentional and has been that way for a while.

Best Regards,
Dick Hamilton
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators