Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] CSS based docbook editor

Thank you very much!

@ Dave: for the disillusionment regarding "magical" tools and the tips
getting me going in a more realistic direction,

@ Mike: for your feedback regarding XXE, greatly helpful also for
defining exactly what we need done,

@ Dean: for your generous offer to share your majix customization - I'm
afraid we've already got something similar in place that has begun to
cause problems over the years; thus I'm rather sure the library team
will want something more stable (and hope the N-converters listed in the
wiki may include something of the sort;).

I now feel a bit better "equipped" to find the right tools for the
librar project's needs :)
best regards
Nathalie Sequeira