Subject: Including procedures in regular toc

Hi,
In my docs I have a lot of sections that are just wrappers for
procedures, and now I am trying to have docbook include the procedures
in the normal table of contents, that is, listed as sections.

I have followed Bob's book at http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/
TOCcontrol.html#AddElemsToc , but I can't get it work. So far I have:
- Addded the "procedure toc" line to <xsl:param name="generate.toc">
- customized the   <xsl:template match="preface|chapter|appendix|
article" mode="toc">
 template and added <xsl:variable name="nodes" select="section|sect1|
procedure[title]"/>
- customized the <xsl:template match="section" mode="toc"> template and
added
    <xsl:if test="$toc.section.depth > $depth
                  and $toc.max.depth > $depth.from.context
                  and (section or procedure)"> <!-- Added procedure to
the list --> and
        <xsl:apply-templates select="section|procedure[title]|qandaset
[$qanda.in.toc != 0]" mode="toc"> <!-- Added procedure to the list
-->
- created a template for procedures in toc:

<xsl:template match="procedure" mode="toc">
  <xsl:call-template name="toc.line"/>
</xsl:template>

- I have also tried to add the |$toc-context/procedure line to
<xsl:variable name="nodes" in <xsl:template name="division.toc">, but
that did not help either.

Any suggestions about what I am doing wrong is appreciated.

Regards,

Robert Fekete