Subject: epub generation

Hello All,

I'm trying to use the ThreePress python scripts which call the docbook/epub xslt.

It should be possible to use a custom stylesheet which import the epub.xslt file.

And I have a trouble with my informaltable :

lxml.etree.XSLTApplyError: No adjustColumnWidths function available.

I know what to do with Xalan or Saxon in this case, but with python and those script, I don't.

Is there any body who can help me ?

Thanks in advance,
Jacques