Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] docbook processing from a database

Hi Dave,

oXygen for example transforms DocBook documents stored in XML databases
like MarkLogic, eXist, Berkeley XML DB, xDB (former XHive), etc. We
access the databases resources as URLs implementing standard Java URL
handlers to connect to each database, thus the transformation is no
different for a file stored in the database than for a file stored on a
web server or on the local file system.

Best Regards,
George
--