Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Creating a documentation set with separate book outputs

That's an interesting plan.  What would the global TOC and index look
like in each book?  Would the references to sections in other books
include the book title and URL? And would the fewer references to
sections in the opened book be traditional page number?

Your question made me think of the Eclipse infocenter.  One of the
things I like the most about the infocenter is that it provides a
unified TOC and index for all your doc plugins/books.

Peter