Subject: New Branch: website5

L.S.,

I just forked the trunk and created a new branch, where I can work on the website re-implementation.

In the interest of transparency, I had first copied the trunk into /docbook/website5 when it should clearly have been /docbook/branches/website5. Then I svn moved it to where it belonged. Sorry!

$ svn mv https://.../docbook/website5 https://.../docbook/branches/website5

BTW, how can receive checkin notifications? There's [1] but it doesn't seem to post notifications for each commit. I was hoping to receive a notification email for each commit in hopes to gradually merge them with my branch. I'll especially need to keep up with Jirka's commits to the XSLT2 stylesheets.

SinDoc

[1] https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=docbook-checkins