Subject: Basic use of WordML roundtrip

Hi there,

  I am trying to understand how to use wordml rountrip. I figure I
could try first to generate a wordml from a docbook and then back
again to docbook. I tried with the following:

<article xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; version="5.0">
  </section>
</article>

Which was converted to WordML (using docbook 1.75.2), and then back
again to docbook:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<info xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";>
  <dbk:info xmlns:dbk="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";>
    <dbk:title>My Title</dbk:title>
  </dbk:info>
</info>

The output does not mention anymore that it was an article. Are there
any minimal example on how to use WordML rountrip out there ? Where
can I find the basic unit test for it ?

Thanks
--
Mathieu