Subject: Re: Basic use of WordML roundtrip

If this is of any help, the temporary blocks.xml file is:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<dbk:article xmlns:dbk="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
xmlns:d="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
xmlns:rnd="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook/roundtrip";
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";>
  <dbk:para rnd:style="info-title">My Title</dbk:para>
</dbk:article>

So blocks2dbk.xsl is the script that drop the 'article' information...

--
Mathieu