Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] indexterm inside part/title and fo output

Hi,
This appears to be a bug in the template named 'division.title' in fo/division.xsl.
When it formats the title, it fails to include the marker for the indexterm.   I'll
fix it in the SVN repository for the next release. This is the change I'm making.

Change:

  <xsl:variable name="title">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="$node" mode="object.title.markup"/>
  </xsl:variable>

  <xsl:variable name="title">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="$node" mode="object.title.markup">
      <xsl:with-param name="allow-anchors" select="1"/>
    </xsl:apply-templates>
  </xsl:variable>

When 'allow-anchors' is set to zero (the default), then any indexterms are ignored.
That's because a title can be processed with mode="object.title.markup" in many
contexts, but only one context should have the indexterm markers, and that one should
have the allow-anchors parameter explicitly set to 1.

Thanks for the bug report.