Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook to FOP transformation produces "fo:table is missing child elements."

Agh actually I had included the cols attribute in the tgroup element
previously, but out of desperation was trying to build a bare-bones
table and had stripped that out. All previous table versions looked
exactly like my original version, but did indeed include the cols
attribute:

<title>Framework Conventions</title>
<tgroup cols="2">
<colspec colwidth="1*" />
<colspec colwidth="2*" />
<thead>

Even so, I get the same error as previous, "fo:table is missing child
elements.". What child elements could possibly be missing from this
simple example?

Thanks again for your input, this is driving me nuts!
Jason