Subject: Re: [docbook-apps]PDF downconversion to docBook XML

Hi Kurt,

  From my very limited experience I found that kword did a pretty good
job at importing PDF. I used also OpenOffice to write out -poor-
docbook.
  You should be able to import your PDF file directly in KWord and
write out (X)HTML file. Watch out that all your formatting will be
lost (no more title, section...).

  I used the following script to convert HTML to docbook:

http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/Html2DocBook

  But in my case, my input HTML was -somewhat- organized.

Good luck