Subject: InDesign typography advantage [Was: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook and InDesign]

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 10:52 AM, Giuseppe Bonelli
<peppo.bonelli@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Giuseppe,

> I will definitely have to do some work on this as I have some clients
> who are not confortable with the typographycal quality you can
> actually get with FO, even using the AntennaHouse formatter, and
> therefore need a path going from DB to InDesign.

Out of interest, what typographic features do your clients seek in
InDesign that are not in FOP? To clarify, I am not asking how InDesign
is better :)

Also, in what ways is Antenna House's processor better than others (e.g., FOP)?

--
Ivan Ristic
ModSecurity Handbook [http://www.modsecurityhandbook.com]