Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] write docbook attributes from Word 2007 (roundtripstylesheets)

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:03:37 +0200, Jorge Martínez de Salinas
<jorge.marsal@gmail.com> wrote:
> We're thinking in documenting our designs using Docbook. However, some
> members of our team don't feel comfortable editing the XML directly
> (they usually work with Word 2007).

FWIW, there is a product--
   http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/
which puts a nice interface in front of the XML.  Not quite WYSIWYG, but
nice.  We use it for our grammars.  Most of our grammar writers have never
used anything but Word before, but after a day or so they seem to be quite
comfortable with it.  The company that makes it has a great mailing list,
and responds to each query.

(As a Word 2003-and-earlier-versions user, if you can stomach the jump to
Word 2007, you can do anything; XMLmind is a much easier jump, IMO.)

   Mike Maxwell
   CASL/ U MD