Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Nested Itemized Lists

Tom,

The DocBook Definitive Guide is where I'd go. The syntax descriptions
will give you that information. There are also examples, though as
editor I'm embarrassed to say that the list examples, though they
mention nesting, don't include a nested example.

You can see an online version here:

http://docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/docbook.html

The print version is available through O'Reilly here:

http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596805012

Best Regards,
Dick Hamilton
XML Press