Subject: DocBook Spelling Aid

While working on my large set of docbook source files, which I've
converted from the original html source, I discovered the need for a
tool to check the spelling.  I bashed together a Perl wrapper around
the program 'hunspell' so the program can be run against a set of
files, read the output, eliminate unnecessary lines, and use a hash to
eliminate duplicates.

I'm sure it can be improved, but I leave that as an exercise for the
user.  I uploaded it to the DocBook wiki at the bottom of this page:

  http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/ConvenienceTools#preview

The Perl program is called "check_spelling.pl" and a limited help
message is shown if you execute it without any arguments.

Regards,

-Tom

Thomas M. Browder, Jr.
Niceville, Florida