Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook Spelling Aid

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 05:32, Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 04:43, Stefan Kost <ensonic@hora-obscura.de> wrote:
>> Am 26.06.2010 15:24, schrieb Tom Browder:
>> You mean like :)
>> aspell check --mode=sgml doc.xml

I get it, I could have used aspell instead of hunspell and specifying
the English system dictionary,

Hunspell was the first thing I saw when running apropos on my machine
to look for a spelling program--didn't think to look further.  I
forgot about aspell--been a loooong time since I used an external
spell checker

At any rate, aspell should work with my wrapper with suitable command
line changes.  It will still help eliminate the cruft and simplify
spell checking  a large set of files.

Thanks.

Regards,

-Tom