Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: fop: WARNING: Cannot Find a Base-14 Font (docbook bug?)

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 10:38, DeanNelson <deannelson@aol.com> wrote:
> Tom
> Have you configured FOP to handle the fonts that you want?

Dean, I'm just getting started customizing a large set of docbook xml
that was converted from our html docs.

I haven't tried to use any specific fonts at all.  I am happy with the
base-14 until I get formatting, etc, more into desired shape.

I appreciate the font config inf and I'm sure I will be using it as I
improve my set up.

So, if I don't specify fonts in my xml source, will your setup help
with the warnings?

Thanks.

Regards,

-Tom

P.S.  I am always looking for good customizations.