Subject: Newbie question: conref for DocBook

I am new to all of this so I'm not necessarily looking for the most
exotic way to do it...

What I'd like to do is implement the equivalent of DITA conref in
DocBook; for starters, write a list of specifications that I can
reference in multiple locations throughout a documentation set.

Any references, recipes, etc?

Thank

--

Steve Johnson, Senior Content Developer