Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] XSL-FO customization

Hi Bob (again)

Now that you tell me about, no, I didn’t (and I should have, considering the book is on my desk just in front of me)…

Thanks for input…

Best regards,

Fabien

De : Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Envoyé : mardi 6 juillet 2010 22:21
À : Fabien Tillier; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Objet : Re: [docbook-apps] XSL-FO customization

However, many table features can be customized using templates designed for such purposes.  Have you seen the section in my book on customizing table features?

Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 2:07 AM

Subject: [docbook-apps] XSL-FO customization

Hi List.

Just a quick question.

To (re-)define table handling in fo stylesheets (add borders, colors and so on) , should I have to modify the code in htmltbl.xsl ?

Thanks for pointing me in the good direction,

Regards,

Fabien