Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] warning: failed to load external entity

On 7/7/10, Steve Johnson <stevej@caringo.com> wrote:
> I might not be correct on this but I believe that xsltproc expects
> olinkdb.xml because there are <olink> tags in your XML. I didn't look
> closely at your command line arguments but I expect you can tell xsltproc to
> look for it with those also.

I have plenty of olinks in all my files.
however, I see this error only for the second file, not for the first one.
please look at the original message: processing of clisp.xml works fine
while processing of clisp-link.xml generates the error.
BOTH files contain olinks.
in fact, the two xsltproc invocations in the original message are
specifically intended to extract the olink databases (IIUC).

--
Sam Steingold <http://sds.podval.org>