Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Generating targetset

Hi Mathieu,
If this is about olinking, then it is relevant to this list.  I didn't get that from
the original mail since it didn't mention "olink", but "targetset" should have been a
sufficient clue.

I've thought about creating some kind of stylesheet to generate an olink targetset
structure, but I've never been able to figure out what it should do, since everyone's
requirements would be different.

In your case, your XML example shows the output structure, but generating a targetset
structure requires knowledge of the targetdoc values and the locations of the target
data files (target.db) to be integrated into the targetset structure.  Is that
information in this XML example?

I'm also not clear about what you meant when you said:

"where common directory need to contains multiple files, so I cannot
simply process one string at a time, but would need some kind of hash
table to find out redundancies."

Can you provide a bit more detail?