Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Generating targetset

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> For the *exact* same reason there is a xmldepend.xsl as shipped in docbook:
>
> http://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/docbook/trunk/contrib/xsl/xmldepend/

Please note that contrib directory contains bunch of probably useful
resources but in general it is not part of DocBook XSL Stylesheets
distribution and code is very rarely used.

> I believe there should be "targetset_gen.xsl" for ease of integration
> of docbook with your build system.

Probably you haven't precisely described what should such transformation
do and why you need it when processing DocBook sources.

> BTW
> docbook 4.5 only requires XSL 1.0, one cannot make it a requirement to
> use XSL 2.0 just to be able to generate targetset/olinks files.

Please note that DocBook versions/schemas (like 4.2, 4.5, 5.0, ...) are
completely orthogonal to processing tools including XSLT and its versions.

OpenPGP digital signature