Subject: Website: is there any additional *short* title for use in the TOC / left column?

Hi, there!

During my rather successful (from my point of view) process of converting a couple of web-sites from "plain DocBook generated HTML" to "DocBook Website (HTML)"

I now ran into a problem with this site:

  http://Aleph-Soft.com/JHwis/

Maybe you want to have a quick look at it.

I know, I got the TITLEs there a "little long":

бн which doesn't really disturb me as headers within those many HTML files,
but it does hurt within the left column.

Is there a way of providing a short title for use within the TOC / left column?

J.