Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] article / info / author / address - how do I makeit appear?

Hi Jochen

According to 'DocBook 5: The Definitive Guide'
(http://www.docbook.org/tdg51/en/html/info.html), article/info is not
designed to appear in output:

==================
Description

The info element contains meta-information about the element that
contains it.

Processing expectations

Suppressed.
==================

So I think you need to use address in a different context if you want it
displayed. The same DocBook design document /address.html) has this
example:

<article xmlns='http://docbook.org/ns/docbook'>
<title>Example address</title>

<para>An example of a postal mail address in the United States:
<address>
John and Jane Doe
<street>100 Main Street</street>
<country>USA</country>