Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Re: blogging using DocBook articles or so ...

>And IMHO DocBook output *is* nice.
Ooops. Did not mean to imply otherwise.

>O'Reilly books (all/some/a few?!?) are written in DocBook
Yes, I am aware. Please note that O'Reilly focuses on the tech market.

>Maybe blogging & sharing would get far more often done, if the means were
easier.
Please name the one specific thing that you would like to be easier.

>glues separate documents together
I am confused. If we are talking about a simple blogg, why are we talking
about glueing documents together ?

Please note that I am a newbie and trying to figure out where the various
tool sets fit in. So, if I am making silly comments or asking silly
questions, request your patience.