Subject: Re: article / info / author / address - how do I make it appear?

"Example 13.6. Adding an element to a title page."

Would I have to copy that t:titlepage-content rule
and add "<author/>" there?

And if the original rule gets improved during its lifetime,
how would I notice but by "setting a watch-dog"?

I had hoped, I would find a simple switch saying "include author?".

> Mauritz

Jochen