Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] gentext.template eats 1/3 of CPU

Unfortunately, I have a custom local.l10n.xml that changes the words
used for cross-references. I suppose I can just add this directly to
en.xml instead of my customization layer so that I can take advantage
of this speed boost. I'll report back when I get around to it. I am
very happy to see these changes!

-Sam