Subject: footnotes in tables (docbook 4.5 and 1.75.2 stylesheets)

Hi again,

in the stock docbook xslt (1.75.2) I see under xhtml/footnote.xsl (and
in xhtml-1_1/footnote.xsl as well) that the test to discriminate body
text footnotes and table footnotes is done on ancestor::tgroup nodes,
which imply support only for CALS tables.

Does exists a patch or does this simply means that html table model is
not fully supported (I am usinc docbook 4.5) and is better to stick to
CALS?

Thanks,

__peppo