Subject: elements inside <remark>

According to the documentation on DB 5
(http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/remark.html), it appears that a large
number of inline elements ought to be able to appear inside a <remark>
element.  However, the docbook.rng
(http://www.docbook.org/xml/5.0b9/rng/docbook.rng) appears to allow only a
few of these:
   inlinemediaobject, remark, superscript, subscript,
   xref, link, olink, anchor, biblioref, alt, annotation,
   indexterm.singular, indexterm.startofrange, indexterm.endofrange,
   phrase, replaceable
Missing from this list afaict are many of the gui inlines, markup inlines,
operating system inlines, etc. that the documentation says should be
allowed (and which I believe DocBook 4.5 allowed).

Perhaps this is intentional; there are some comments at
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/specs/docbook-5.0b6-spec-wd-01.html to
the effect that DB5 "drastically" reduced the content models of many
inlines. This description uses the <command> element as an example, and
this content model seems to correspond to the DB5 schema.  Again, this
differs from the documentation at
http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/command.html.  So maybe this is a case
of the documentation at http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/command.html
(etc.) not having caught up with the schema?

Or maybe http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/ is not the definitive documentation
for DB5, because it's v1.1 of the documentation, and for now 1.0 is what I
should be using?

So maybe my question boils down to this:  Where can I find both the
current and consistent schema and human-readable documentation for DB5?

   Mike Maxwell