Subject: Some news about our open-source XML CMS Calenco

Hi all,

it's been a long time since I did not update the list with our progress.
For newcomers, Calenco is an open-source Web server that allows to very
easily setup a collaborative environment to manage XML documents and
automatically transform them to output formats.

We are now at version 2.1.1 with support for DocBook5 (schema based),
DocBook4 (DTD based) and DITA documents. Default output formats are
(X)HTML single and multiple pages, PDF, CHM, RTF, and PS. You upload
your XML files, your customization layer if you have one, et voilà!
We have been designing this system for our own internal needs during
many years, and we now offer commercial support for it.

You can test the system by creating a demonstration workspace here:
http://trac.calenco.com/wiki/CalencoV2Demo

We are welcoming your feedback. If you are interested in this project
and wish to implement it for your needs, we'll be happy to help
(http://trac.calenco.com/wiki/ContactCalencoTeam).

Best regards,

Camille.
begin:vcard
fn:Camille Begnis
n:Begnis;Camille
org:NeoDoc
adr:;;5 rue de la Touloubre;Venelles;;13770;France
email;internet:camille@neodoc.biz
tel;work:+33.9.54.96.99.55
tel;fax:+33.9.59.96.99.55
tel;cell:+33.6.33.15.10.23