Subject: Difference between calling template for pi.dbhtml_foo anddbhtml-foo

Hi,

Short and dumb question: The XSL(2) stylesheets sometimes use calling PI
templates using "dbhtml-foo" and sometimes "pi.dbhtml_foo" (e.g.
pi.dbhml_dir and dbhtml-dir). What is the difference? Can this be
unified if there isn't one?

The background: I used to patch defguide/en/stylesheets/chunk.xsl for
the Debian package to use pi.dbhtml_filename instead of dbhtml-filename.
But know I have doubts, if this is really necessary.

The full patch is at:
http://patch-tracker.debian.org/patch/series/view/docbook-defguide/2.0.17+svn7549-3/01_misc_fixes

I'm in the process of applying this to the upstream code. Please
comment.

Regards, Daniel