Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Help needed testing CJK search support in webhelp

Hi Robert,
Currently, partial query match is not supported. Our main concern was
displaying search results for the root worss in the query(installing -
 > install), because that support is highly needed for a search
engine. But a little thinking about partial matching suggested that
this *might* be possible to do it by some JavaScripting. Have to think
it through!
Wildcard searching is just a extended version of this. It's fine if
David plans to put in to the next year, but I'll see what I can do for
it.

And does supporting for searches like 'nstall' is really needed? I
think usage of that kind of feature is very less and would not worth
the effort we put in to it!

Regards,
--Kasun

Sent from my iPhone