Subject: RE: TOC position in the document

There is a parameter in the FO transforms that might be helpful.  We use empty toc elements to indicate where to generate a ToC and set this parameter accordingly:

  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/process.empty.source.toc.html

Our transforms have considerable customization and are still based on 4.2, but this should do what you are asking.  Not that it interacts with the generate.toc parameter so you may have to tinker with both.

Regards,
Larry Rowland

-----Original Message-----
From: Fabien Tillier [mailto:f.tillier@cerep.fr]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 8:19 AM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] TOC position in the document

Hi List.
I would like to set the position in the document where the TOC should be
displayed. I got several sections, and my which would be to set it to
appear after a certain section. Is there a way I can achieve this using
Docbook (v5, the output being PDF with FOP, but should not matter) ?

Thanks a lot in advance
Regards,
Fabien