Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] The next formal DocBook-XSL release

   On 08/23/2010 03:33 PM, Keith Fahlgren wrote:
> * Are there significant contributions that people were planning on
> making before the end of August that should temporarily delay 1.76.0?

There are a few more localization contributions I'd like to get in there
(one more new locale, a few more dsssl files, maybe some other locale
file updates).

I will have no problem getting these in place by August 27, so as long
as the deadline doesn't come *forward*, I'll be fine :)

Cheers
Rudi

(sorry you're seeing this twice, Keith -- forgot to hit "reply all"
first time)