Subject: Server Side Includes for ASP

I am trying to publish an ASP document.  Most of it is working, but there are two parts (both variation of the same thing) that are giving me a hard time.

I need to put

<%@  Page language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" MasterPageFile="~/FANUCRoboticsMasterPageMeta.master" Title="FLEXIBLE PART FEEDING"%>

in my document.  I have coded this as:

<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">&lt;%@  Page language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" MasterPageFile="~/FANUCRoboticsMasterPageMeta.master" Title="FLEXIBLE PART FEEDING"%></xsl:text>

in my customization.  When I look at my published documents, here is what I get.

&lt;%@  Page language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" MasterPageFile="~/FANUCRoboticsMasterPageMeta.master" Title="FLEXIBLE PART FEEDING"%&gt;

My second problem is that I need to put

<asp:Content ID="cntHead" ContentPlaceHolderID="cphHeadContent" Runat="Server">
    <title>Benefits of Flexible Part Feeding</title>
</asp:Content>

in my document.  I have coded this as:

<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">
&lt;asp:Content ID="cntHead" ContentPlaceHolderID="cphHeadContent" Runat="Server">
    <title>Benefits of Flexible Part Feeding</title>
&lt;/asp:Content>
</xsl:text>

Again, when I look look at my published documents, here is what I get.

&lt;asp:Content ID="cntHead" ContentPlaceHolderID="cphHeadContent" Runat="Server"&gt;
    <title>Benefits of Flexible Part Feeding</title>
&lt;/asp:Content&gt;

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

I am using V1.74 DocBook style sheets and xsltproc.  I am no more ideas left on how to turn &lt; and &gt; into < and >.