Subject: Re: adding a cover image to the PDF

Sorry, one more thing.

The solution I tried DID not work. I'm looking for a quick-and-dirty
solution and perhaps an idea for a template.

I know Bob Staynton has a lot of info about covers and other things in
Chapter 13,

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PrintCustomEx.html

but I really haven't grokked it yet. (That will be my next project).
But I thought if anyone had a quick-and-dirty solution to my problem,
that would help me for now.

rj

--
Robert Nagle