Subject: [PDF] Bookmarks - add index groups

Hello Everyone,

there is a quite huge index in my document so I'd like to build a more
precise navigation. My idea is to add all the generated index groups (*, A,
B etc. - if present) into bookmarks with the direct link to the beginning of
each group.

While there is no problem to add anchors to the group title in the final
index, I am completely lost in method, how to create corresponding bookmarks
(for XEP in my case) as these groups are created virtually on the fly and
they aren't available in the phase of generating bookmarks.

Does anybody have any idea? Thanks in advance for any hint.

Regards,

Jan