Subject: Avoiding hot links in olinks to other docs

Hi there,

I would like to set up olinking so that when I generate certain output formats (pdf, webhelp) olinks to the same document are hyperlinks (just as if they were xrefs) but olinks to other documents only show the title of the section and document name, but are not hyperlinks. For these formats, the user won’t have the target doc in a predictable place. I looked around and couldn’t find a parameter to disable hyperlinks to external olinks. Is this something that’s already supported?

Thanks,

David